Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Semester 3 is over!!!






Finally!! Exam is over!!!! Yay...! I'm freaking tired, sleepy, exhausted and bla bla ngi ngi ngiao ngiao..... Today is the last paper which is QM and I realize quite a number of mistake I've done but seriously, last paper doesn't make me concern much. I don't know why.



My outfit for today. Trying to dress like the photo that she posted yesterday. Too bad I don't have long silky scarf... And a white shirt. Is in laundry bag...

Yayyy! Should apply for SIA or Qatar or Emirates. Lol.dreaming again.

They say Ivan coming back and it's true. Nick say he's in KLIA already and Nick is inside toilet poooping while replying me. LOL. Am gonna meet my red riding hood kitty soon!! *hearts*
Is he coming down too? Hmmm......

Anyway, tomorrow am going to shopping with my beloved lady, Ee Laine!


Yes, my favorite baby although she always like to annoy me so much. But I do Sayang her so much... :)
Sungei Wang! Here I come!!! ❤❤❤❤❤

-----

Just a moment ago, grandpa came across my mind when I saw a photo of grandpa with sad face in Facebook. Really tear my heart apart. I miss grandpa.... :(

"Kong, how are you? Are you still riding bicycle up there or driving merz? I miss you so much... :( send my regards to grandma, k? ❤"

Back to the olden days where grandpa still sitting in the wheelchair mumbling, I always asked him "KONG. STILL REMEMBER ME OR NOT???!!".
He will like "you you you you are *idkwhosenamewasthat*". Definitely, grandpa forgotten. I always remind him but he still forget... :) grandpa is cute!!

-----

Had my manicure and pedicure express just now at Posh Nails.



Chubby fingers


And chubby toes. They're not ugly. They're beautiful in my way.... ❤

No comments: