Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Before bed




Let me introduce you, the class clown!
From left, Yoel, Galib and Brendon!
Omg... Hahaha!!

Anyway, I would like to thanks to Starbucks for the birthday cake today. At last I redeemed it on the last day of my birthday month!



Tadaa! Red velvet and a grande hot chocolate. My all time favorite besides mocha frap! Yummy! I've been nonstop eating for today. Gained extra weight tonight. Oh my. I got pancake and my breakfast with milo, I have a nyonya fried noodle with coke then another pancake, red velvet and hot chocolate for high tea and lastly, prawn fried rice and apple juice as my dinner. Freaking full.... Everyone ask me to gain weight... =_=
Sorry, my weight have to be maintained!! Hahahakkkk! Cannot gain weight...

I have not been applying make up to campus lately until yesterday....


One and two!



Take a closer look. I'm wearing Galib's spect!
Look dam old. =X
It's my sister! Hahahaha....
Need a clearer one? Call me! Hahaha!!
Wanna see me without make up?
Follow me in Instagram then. Hahaha!
Nah... This is me without make up but with some photo effect.
There's no photoshop okay..... I don't know how to use it!


Alright, got to go!
Goodnight people....
Have a sweet dreams... Probably dream bout me. Who knows I might be the clown of your dream? :)

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: