Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

JC's Pancakes yummy




Let's breakfast at JC's pancakes!
They serve delicious pancakes.
Can be served as desserts, snacks, breakfast or high tea!

So far I've tried the seafood sensations and fruitti bites.
I like the seafood sensations which what I've tasted was crab sticks and mayo sauce with onions.
For the fruitti bites, it's like dessert which consists of banana and chocolate sauce.

They do serve ice blended which they do have special name called "Kar".
Peanut lovers, you should try their peanut kar.
First time in my life I drank peanut beverage.
Lol. Quite delicious.
Their milo kar also the best!
The price is not really that expensive tho.
Now they're having discount for new opening, I guess so.
Deduction of RM1 in a single receipt.
Oh, their staff are very humble. ^^

They do serve some kuih as well.
And they do have nasi lemak in the morning.
I don't know how much but definitely not expensive. :)

Go try it out!
JC's Pancakes located at the second floor of Syopz, Taylor's University Lakeside Campus.

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: