Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm afraid of reality

Sometimes I really don't understand....
No matter what you did, people love to judge.
I don't say that they're being bad or mean.
They can make good and bad compliment bout it and that could be results in motivated or demotivated.

When you're single and being loyal and faithful waiting for someone you really fallen for, people around you say "you're dumb. Wasting your time waiting for someone who's impossible..."

When you're single and being flirty and not committed, they say "you're such a million hearts..."

They don't know how much you really committed and willing to wait for a rainbow to shines... They just judge you that way. Not to say they're wrong, but it hurts.
That's reality...

How many people willing to be faithful and loyal?
How many people who are able to live in the way they wanted to be?
Not everyone.
I'm one of it. It's really difficult when I'm trying to be myself and there is always a bunch of people tend to torn me apart. I know they don't mean it, they're caring for me.
But....
Being fake just resulting in having fake friends.
Being fake just resulting in having fake life.

Sometimes, I feel like 这一切都是自己哪来的。
Knowing that ahead me is a big hole, but I'm still thinking that I am able to jump over. Able or not, I don't know. Well, that's me. Sometimes I take risks. As long as there's a chance, there's a hope. Nobody knows.



Am having a high hope that you're really busy with works.
Am hoping you really won't disappoint me because I trusted you.

I really wanted to tell you, I don't mind what you're doing for life because I know that you are have a hard time doing it. 加油吧,宝贝。I don't mind working it out together with you.我是说真的!

But, loving someone doesn't mean you have to own them. All I wanted is you to be happy... Standing from far away, watching you smile, that is more than enough. Your smiles are priceless and worth to me.

有时候真的很累,很想放弃。 但是我相信胡柚一点点可能。
这一点点可能对我老说是很重要。
虽然这一段时间真的很痛苦,我还是愿意。多痛都好,多姓苦也好。我相信你也是一样。
可是我很害怕有一天你会说"我只是在开玩笑"。
你不用害怕,我不会怪你也不会生你的气。都是自己哪来的。自己愚蠢,笨。
:)

猪,我很想你。
Tu me manques...

I hope you know it.


- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: