Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

End...

My friend came to me and talks about his misery.
He did not realize its my bday today.
It's ok, I don't wanna wished by him since he don't know.
Anyhow, his misery was his girl.

Bro, you're better than me.
At least you got her in your arm and you guys been not talked for 3 days.
Mine?
Almost one month and he's not in my arms yet.
My birthday today, he never wished me.
But I'm still smiling.
Am still waiting for his return.
Standing strong.
My motivation?
His commitment even tho it's just a message.

Guys, no matter what brings you down.
Bear in mind that life is short.
I wouldn't give up on him.
Even tho I'm sad that he's not wishing me or whatever, I'm still smiling.
No matter what happen, I still have to go on with my life, right?

Live simplicity, not complicated.
As long as you're happy with what you did and not hurting someone, that's what make your day beautiful.



One and a half an hour left before my birthday is over.
Am still hoping that you'll wish me.
Even if it doesn't happen, I'm still hoping for the day to be in your arms.
No matter how long it takes you to finish up your job, I'll wait...
Yes, I'm serious.

Hoping my birthday wishes come true...
Thanks Marco for calling to help me visualize a birthday moment.

Stupid Ivan.
Whatsapp me till half way ask who am I.
Noobshit!!
Go jump down from the Great Wall of China please!

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: