Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shopping!!

Weee!! I love shopping!! But, never shop when you're moody, upset or negative thinking. That's spend without thinking twice. Lol!! Trust me, you'll regret after you got home even though you feel better.

Let see what I've bought, shall we?



Dam, I love Sungei Wang. Was thinking twice should I buy the sunglasses and the heels.... Did not managed to buy coz I left the place thinking to look for a better one but then I forget or there's nothing better than before. Sigh....

Anyway, shopping in Sungei Wang it's not easy. Yes, they have similar thing but the price is different. I got the ruby pant for 35 bucks. At the same level but different sop is selling for 25 bucks. Daheq??!! Feels like I've been cheated. Really do have to find a good price before buying it.

Suppose that I am buying some hair color and bleachers for my hair but they do not have stock in hand. Ended up buying shampoo and mousse. Quite cheap tho. I like that shop. Thanks to bro for the recommendation. Know what kind of style I'm going for? Dipping. If you don't know, check out Avril Lavigne hairstyle. 2 colors if I'm not mistaken. But I'm still thinking should I go for normal hair dye, dipping or highlight.... Grrr!!

Anyway, I'm sleepy. Lack of sleep during assessment week. :(
Goodnight peeps. By the way, "Oppa gangnam style...!" Ahahahaha
Addicted to this song!



Spider-pig, spider-pig. You're freaking cute. Is it available in plushie form? Wanna hug till its exploded! Hahaha. ^_^

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: