Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

My shockingly day!






Yesterday I exchange my Taylor's voucher with this shirt.
I likeyyyy!!
Anyway, if anyone interested.... This can be purchase at Taylor's merchandise shop at Taylor's university.
Not really know about it's material but it's very comfy to wear.
This is female outfit.
For male, it has collar on it.
It's only RM30.
They do have other merchandise and clothes which is available.
They have others tee but I prefer this.

Well, been in my college today for revision, again....
At 6, went to grab Starbucks.
Tonight gonna burn midnight oil for F&B.




As you guys can see that they're not using my tumbler.
Well, first of all... It's happy hour time.
The cashier guy is afraid that my tumbler is being "mistook" by someone.
If you know what I mean by that.
So yeah....
But then, is it my responsibility for losing it?
I always thought that Starbucks is a green going outlet.
Aren't they shouldn't say something like that?
No offense.
They're being afraid I might lost my tumbler but in the other way round, they should support going green!
Take into consideration how to make this better maybe?
Stills, no offense.
I still love Starbucks and their smiles!
I love my tumbler.
I love their mocha fraps!
I love their cream!! CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I gott a call from CLEO today.
Surprisingly, they called me for advertorial shoot.
Oh my god!!! I never expected this.
I apply for their cover girl so last minute but they never call but today.
Still, OH MY GOD!!!
Thanks to their client for choosing me and giving me this opportunity.
Really never expected that. Thanks to CLEO too!
I still can't believe this.
Haha!!
- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: