Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012




Hello people!!
Do you miss me???
:D

You know, every time I wanna be romantic, trying to write in chinese but I don't know how.
Freaking epic fail!!
Yes, I'm a banana but I'm not purely banana.
I do know how to speak, but am always having problem in pronunciation.

I'm still waiting...
:)

Dad's Facebook got hacked by me.
He left his account unattended and went to have his sweet shower.
Lol!!
A lesson for him!
=P
Dad, I know you still love me.
Hahahaha!

Received call from 2nd brother just now.
Not blood related but I somehow he's like my blood related brother.
He wanna check on me whether I'm still going gym or not.
Yeah, two of my bro go for gym.
He always said that I'm fat.
So mean.
Anyway, he called me just to ask did I have any plan for my birthday and what I want to have.
To be honest, I don't know.
All I wanted is to see mr devil.

My previous post, I did mention that I am not in the mood to celebrate.
Am getting 22, birthday falls in the mid of final.
Sigh... Why?
Lol. Am asking stupid question. Trololollol!!

I hate F&B subject because of the lecturer.
I have to study it myself instead of listening to his lecture.
He ain't good in lecturing.
It's better to study myself, better understanding.
He just confusing me all the time.
More than 10 topics.
More than 50 pages.
Thanks.
You almost kill me.




I did it!!
Need more practice!!!

I'm hungry now =_=
C-A-N-N-O-T------
Eeeee........
Gotta continue my revision.
Wish me luck.

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: