Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Je suis toi

Been thinking a lot today.
Or I should say imagination...
Yes, I do have strong imagination but it's difficult for me to picture it.
Well, it's my secret imagination, couldn't share it here but... A little bit will do :)
Imagined a little surprise from someone special and dadadadadada blabla mama...
And yea, that's all.
Hahaha!!
Scratching and having mimic face over there eh?
Nahhh.... It's secret.

Anyway, at last I used my Starbucks tumbler today at Starbucks.
I feel so...... "green" XD
Hey... Did you guys realize that I used a lot of "anyway" in my blog?
Yeah, I do realize. And when I talk, I always say "light" instead of "right" when I speak fast.
Wayyyyy fasstttt.

Oopssss. Forgot what time did I apply my mask.
Is it time yet??? 0.o
Nvm, leave it for another 5 minutes =P
Been revising MICE Management whole noon to evening, then went out to settle some payment for mom.
I'm the treasurer for my mom. LOL
Then pick up Nikki out for Starbucks session and Bar.b.q Plaza session.
Did they cut off the portion of cabbage??

Nvm...gonna head to bed real soon.
Am waking up at 530am to campus for my revision and also Subway breakfast!!!
My favorite. ❤❤❤❤❤

Own yeaaaa, need to weigh my body weight.
Am trying hard to go down to 45kg.
Due to some reason.
Someone said 100 for total.
I think that someone need to diet too.
But I prefer that someone maintain the weight and size.

Somehow, if you guys have seen some photo that I look so round, fluffy, bubbly, "bui bui"....
Hey, IT'S ANGLE PROBLEM!
I don't know how to pose for a photo to look how I am in real life.
I just don't know why I look that fat in photo!
I'm not fat!
Epic fail!!

Li May is leaving soon....
I'm gonna miss her so much.
Please keep in touch with me in Skype.........

Mentioned about Skype, I miss the message alert sound.
Whenever I hear it, whenever I saw there's a message, how badly I wish that if was you.
But not.... *sigh*
Anyway, stay positive! ^^
Missing you all day and night.

Alright, sorry for the grandmother story here.
No photo, boredom comes.
Sowiieeeeee!!

P.s: I love Mr. Devil.
Hahah!! ❤❤❤❤❤

- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: