Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A little farewell dinner

3 weeks left for my Korean classmate to be in Malaysia.
She'll back to Korea for he study because she is here as an exchange student.
Too bad she can't stay longer so we decided to have a mini farewell dinner today instead of waiting till our final is over.
She will be on her flight during our last paper which she's not taking that subject.
We have the farewell dinner at Nando's Sunway Pyramid.
Small restaurant but full of customer.
I think they should expand it...
Their services, not attentive enough.




I'm always having the Lemon & Herbs, yeah, not so brave.
But I like the sourness taste!!




She's the one which is on my left....




Credits to Nicholas and Galib for this card.
The rest of us, we contribute sentences... xD
Eh... I contribute some color pens! Hahaha!!
Take care Seo Young... I'll miss you..
Although we're not that close and we knew each other only for few months, I'm glad to be one of your friends!
Take care and all the best in life!!
-------
Introduce you, Sherry!
She with the innocent look, biting baseball.
It's actually some kind of gluten or whatsoever for dogs to bite.
Isn't it she look so pity?




----
Was in Tappers cafe last night.
Located in Klang.
Didn't bring my iPad out so not much photo been taken except this photo below.




Its "goo leng peng".
Taste more like "sirap bandung" or rose syrup with milk.
Look like bloody ribena with milk.
Lol!
I like the atmosphere of this cafe.
I've tried their French Toast, yummy!
Their portioned their honey well.
Not too much and not too less.
Just perfect.
Anyway, you guys should try it out.
It's Tappers or Tapper, located somewhere in Klang.
Nearby Setia Alam Mall.




A little candid photo for today. ❤❤❤
- je m'appelle Amanda... ❤

No comments: