Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Recently...

Know what is this?
Lizard's egg. =-=
At the bottom of my side window.
HATCHED!!!
But only one. =-=
Now two.
Of course I released them after they hatched because I don't FEED them.
Know why I took them?
I wanna see how they hatch but I did not recorded it because they hatch in the very very early morning.
Sometimes I feel that I'm quite weird because.... as you can see what I just did. *I'm talking bout the lizard's eggs*

Recently played tennis again but this time with Vliamz, not parent.
I miss playing tennis with my parent. =(
After since I went to Taylors, I changed a lot.
I'm getting thin.
My hair getting longer.
I become clever. *ahem* =P
Read on to know why.
This is Australian Lamb Chop from Buffalo Steak House located at PJ.
If wanna try, try at the noon because I had this at noon and damn delicious.
At night, (of course different day lah) taste different.
Become un-delicious. =-=
By the way, their set meal only cost RM17.
One set meal includes a bread & butter, soup of the day, a beverages, a sky juice, a main course and a dessert.
Worth right?
Credits to YS and Ee Laine because they introduce it to me and my other classmates.
The escargot.
Only RM9++ for half dozens.
Cheap right?
Yummy~

This is my group event.
Not only my group but also 2 and 3.
3 groups, 1 event.
It's our Professional Activities subject which we organize an event at college.
And I hate becoming MC. =-=

US! *hearts*



Cam-whoring. =-=


Now you know why I say I'm getting clever. xD
After since I graduate from LCCI, whenever it comes to statistic and account, it's like refresh my memory but I'm more into the numerical. =D
Which I find it a very good news for me.
Hey, I do not cheat okay!!
I'm doing it by myself and I'm sitting just right infront of my lecturer during assessment.
I'm not a cheater.






No comments: