Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Racist



Okay... I'm not trying to be negative here.
If I'm not mistaken, I've blog about one of the incident where there is once a minister ask us to get out from Malaysia because this is Islam country.

Now I spent my time here blogging bout this. I'm actually damn sleepy right after I reached home and I saw racist stuff again.

See what I got from the net....
I don't like when somebody critiques about others ppl's religions.
Once they critiques, I'll shoot them.

You have your own faith, you have your own religion.
You follow your rules and you pray upon your GOD.

We, the Chinese and Indians have our own faith too.
Our God set the rules too.
We pray upon our own GOD too.

Why the hell you wanna cares about ppl's religion?
It ain't that you have to convert to our religions or whatever the hell it is.
Anyhow, this is Malaysia.
Altho there is MALAY word in Malaysia doesn't mean that this country is for malays only. Besides that, without us, the Chinese and Indians which brought by the British, this country is just a JUNGLE. Get what I mean? We made this country grow. We made the economy goes better and better. Without us, your country is POOR. We respect you and you SHOULD respect us. This is just a country for people to live. We are not foreigners. We are one Malaysian.

"Chinese is no longer needed." WTF?!
Who you think we are? Your kuli?
STFU! Think before you talk, mam.

"gelang keagamaan Hindu yang dipakai oleh pelajar India seperti rantai anjing adalah amat menjijikkan." You mtfkr don't wear any accessories especially necklace. If you wear it, you'll look like a disgusting dog.

You wanna be racist? Yeah, go ahead. Let's see how many racist are there being on your side.
I wonder how you become a principal which doesn't have any THINKING SKILL in you. Shame on you.

Because of I'm a Malaysian, I respect ppl's religion, I don't wanna critique against your religion.
If you getting on my nerves, my words are more poisonous than yours. I'm not afraid of you.

We, the chinese and indians doesn't have any benefit from this country except a shelter and income. While yours, everything that you buy, you get your loan, buy a house, an education, you get A DISCOUNT FOR BUMIPUTRA CITIZENS. We did not even make this matter big, why the hell because of we are different than you, you make it a big deal? Come on la.... You look so old I believe you see how a Malaysia country grows. Talking bout business, Chinese is the big majority of it. For Indians, they are protective.. You? A racist.

If we are not so welcome then why we're not being chased out before Malaysia gain it's independant? Don't be a racist. We're one Malaysia. I believe you wanna stay in peace and harmony country. Stop before the war starts. We're not gonna bear any risk.

Anyhow, I love this country. I love being here. I'm proud to be as Malaysian. Stop being racist as it brings negative impression to outsider. Don't spoil the economy.

Lastly, I love my boy, Ariz Redza.
And of course not only him but my FAMILY AND FRIENDS TOO!

No comments: