Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Seriously....


The time goes by but never been realised by me. I thought it was still early but it was not...
As the time keeps on going continuosly, everything we do every second, how we grown, how the world turns... Everything has changed...

Looking at my planner when I look back on the first page I was like "OMG. It's August already.... *sigh*"
I was flipping my planner to September to jott down my final assessment for RDOD theory, I realized my final is getting nearer and nearer but I just don't know why am I still being calm tho...



Mom into barbecue fever again... It's going to be held on next Monday which is 30th of August.
This time, I will be inviting my friends along. It's not quiet fair because everytime the barbecue held, there is only my brother's friends. I AM SO BORING BEING ALONE WEIIIII!!!! =-=

Anyhow, I had no idea how my internship will be because it is pre-opening theme which means "belum buka kedai lagi". =-= Ughhhhh!!! I was so happy that I can join that hotel but it was not open theme. Which means that I could not contact with guest... Aduiiiii...... Anyway, no regret because not every hotel is in pre-opening theme. So why not I try it out first before we go for a real one, huh? =D

Wish me luck yaw~~ =P

1 comment:

sheep.story said...

bad betul...tak ajak aku...T__T