Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mini shopping day~

Bought these from Etude House.
From the left : Cotton Bud - Eyeliner - BB Cream (freebies)
Wee~~ I love freebies.
To get this freebies, buy anything from Etude House above RM35, you'll get this.
I'm currently using this which is for oily skin.
Not bad. Don't worry if you had dry skin, they'll give you the same one but for dry skin people.
Since they're having great sales, they stopped giving out the sticker till the sales is over. =-=
Nahhh, I'm fine with that. I got freebies what. XDMy mom always use Eversoft so I followed.
Previously, I used Adonis Cleanser but due too the pricey cleanser, I stopped.
Bought Rosy White because smell Rose? LOL
Nah, just wanna try it out.
Beside the orange bottle, it's for us to apply on body if we feel body ache. =)
That's all... Btw, mom is sick.
Get well soon, mommy. *hearts*

1 comment:

may said...

yor....y always shopping 1~
i oso wan go shopping...T.T