Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

2 hours shopping

Went to One Utama with parent today for stress releasing... Not me but mom. LOL
We went for dinner at Fish & Co. and cost us almost RM90. *wow*
But it is worth to have meal there.
Will upload the photo that I've taken with my "damnheavyCanon" cam. =D
The watch that mommy bought for me.
I've said I don't want because it's white in color so it will get dirty fast.
But she still wanna buy for me. *hearts*
My new heel. From Vincci again.
I felt that only Vincci met the requirement that I need. =D
Second heel that I got.
New stock wor. Cost me RM89 also.
Anyway, Jo will giving me my floral dress at 1p.m later.
Been waited almost one month because it's pre-order. =)
Worth to wait if I get what I see. ^^
Somehow, I'm not satisfy yet.
I miss out a BAG! grrr!!! and a skirt. and a mascara. and and and a eyeliner!
GRRRRR!!!!!
I'm so greedy right?
Who cares? =-=
Somehow, gotta return back mom's money because I'm 20 already.
I don't wanna be a burden in her.
I don't like it.

2 comments:

sheep.story said...

babe~ try buying gel eyeliner..it will last longer and easy to apply and the effect is dramatic! lols

Unknown said...

i bought etude house code b.
wait till i done my liqued 1st. then i'll go for gel. =D