Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Weak...

Wondering why??
I have been keep eating medicine and now I'm afraid of it.
I don't even dare to go clinic now. Why?
I just recover from my sickness which is sore throat and coughing.
And now it returns to me again.
Ughhhh!!! I hate it.
Keep sore throat, flu and coughing.
And just now I cough till wanna vomit.
How weak I am.
I washed my bottle because it might be contiminated by bacteria.
Study too much Food Science? Nahhh..... I hate that subject because the lecturer is using a bored way to teach us.
But somehow his revision helps...

Past few day, I saw an advertisement of Peer-to-Peer from my college's portal.
Then later on, Mr. Adrian was talking about it in class.
Ask if there is anyone to join and he explained about it.
Till then when he ask what kind of subject did everyone facing a difficulty, all of them said "ACCOUNT" then the next question from him is who will they find when they face problem and I start to carry my bag and cover myselve.
Why?
"AMANDA!!!" this is the response. Tenkiu for your support...... I'm so dead.
Now I got offered to become tutor and I have submitted the form to Mr. Adrian.
I wonder, am I able to do this? Oh god, no idea.

Tomorrow will be RDOD(PA) subject again. The class where we keep receive a "NO NO NO" word.
Everyday... =-=
And I won't be bringing camera because I have to carry my lappy tomorrow.
I hate holding my big camera because I will feel very uncomfortable with it.
I have to hold it everywhere I go since it is family camera, I don't wanna get scolded if I have broken any part of it.

Tomorrow will be going for movie right after the class.
Prince of Persia, here I come!!! =D

Today is mommy's birthday. ^^
She spend us dinner which I shall call it supper at De Pastry Chef.
Yummy.... ^^
Celebrate till 1230. Omg, so late.
No wonder I was so exhausted today....
Oh well, anyway, once again I wish those people whose birthday on June especially Vliam, Anep and my beloved mommy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

Alright, I shall stop here.
Night guys....

No comments: