Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

What A Saturday...

Bro took my car away, now I'm stuck....
Suppose to date cousin sis out for Night Market because she was home today.
Yesterday went to help her babysit but when I was home, I'm seriously tired and sleepy.
Maybe I'm lack of sleep so I went old house for dinner then straight away sleep there.
Decide to shower my cat this morning but I was totally forgotten about it!
Ughhhh!! I just finish up my homework and a assignment. =D
I just realised that there is some assesment next week which are English and Account, presentation for English and FnB, reports for Moral and Thinking Skills.
Oh my god. =-=
I just realised that I came from Nyonya family.
Why dad never told me anything about it? =-=
I'm way too happy about it because I loved Nyonya food!
Now I keep annoys my mom to buy me Nyonya clothes. xD
She ask me wear her sarong enough. =-=
Now I'm hungry but the rice were still sticky and hot. No soup. T-T
Grr.... No pasar malam.
Today sucks!!!!

No comments: