Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Story for today

1) I did not have a good sleep on Sunday night
2) I woke up with a serious PMS pain
3) I complained about it to hubby
4) My house out of drinking water
5) I drive to college like usual
6) I have waffle chocolate for breakfast
7) Watched different religious movie by Moral Lecturer
8) Damn moody because of PMS
9) I score well for english, btw thanks to Ee Laine for reminding me the question
10) Cut chicken for kitchen class today
11) Accidentally cut my middle finger (olo) while washing without using sponge *lazy fella*
12) Ivan keep pressing my finger and wash the blood away. He claims that blood will stop *zzz*
13) I'm in pain
14) Still in pain with PMS and finger
15) Can't show middle finger to ppl d.. xD *jk*
16) Finish revising my maths and I dunno what the hell I'm doing
17) I tot my story for today is short but turns out that more than 15 statements. =-=
18) Hubby did not reply my text
19) Hubby say will be back tonight
20) Awaiting for his reply
21) Bartering car for his trip for 3days for water with bro
22) I feel like I'm perverted for the statement no.15 =-= (changed the statement...)
23) Facebook messenger with bro although he was just next door
24) Going to have milk then sleep
25) Hubby replied me!!!!
Lastly, stay strong if you fall down. Tell me if you need someone to hold you and support you. I promise I'll be my best for you.
This statement is not specially made for hubby but for everyone too.

No comments: