Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

you ♥

I'm afraid of losing you...
But I am more afraid of giving up on you.
But I will be at my best to wait for you.
What I had promised to you, I will fulfil it.
The statement "Promises are meant to break" will not exist in our world.

I am serious.

I cried not because nobody accompany me for dinner.
It is because I realised how much I needed you right now.
It's not that I need you to fill up my emptiness in me.
Is because you have become a part of me ♥

I missed you badly...
Very badly...
Undescribeable bad....
Sorry for making you upset along with me just now.
I just can't hold my tears... =(
I missed you so much... I wish you were here with me right now.
Thanks for always comforting me whenever I cried....
I'll always sayang you.
Sayang you so much...
Sorry for making you emo yesterday.
I am seriously sending you the wrong text.
The text was suppose to be send after I shower but after I done typing it " I emo you d", I stopped.
I stopped because I know you will be late because you wanted to give me more time.
And I forgot what time was it.
So I left it main page and did not delete it.
Till then after you called me and you hang up again for your dinner, I wanna text you.
Without looking at my phone, I keep pressing the "Ok" button nonstop then I suddenly received a notification only I realized I ter-send you the text.
=(
I'm so so sorry... =(
But you forgived me the next day by sending me a morning text
I felt so in love with you again, mi amor ♥...

No comments: