Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A day to Orphan's House...

They are one of the strongest kid in the world.
They opened my eyes and show me that how much they needed love.
Although they get used to it without parent but they still have guardians, friends and volunteers to love.
Early morning wake up to get prepare to go Port Klang to do assignment which assigned by Moral's Lecturer.
Our duty is to have a community service to the needed or so on...
So we decided to go orphan house.
We bought a lot of food, snack and those shirts and stuff which we no longer needed to them.
Once we reach the place, they're all shouting for us. "Halo jie jie gor gor!!"
Yelling like they saw artist or whatever.
I felt so welcomed by them...
They came out and help to take those stuff and carry into their home.
Too bad we did not help cleaning because they did it in the morning but at the end, we caused a lot of mess so we clean it up. =)
To make them feel easier to remember our name, we decided to use FRUITS as our name.
I'm apple. =-=
I wonder why....
They choose for me. "Ping Guo jie jie!!!!!" =-=
We got Pear, Mango, Watermelon, Orange, Grape, Apple, Banana and the worsen is, someone wanted to be known as Kuachi.
Well well, they remember it damn easy like ABC.
They're so tricky when I ask did they done their homework privately, they say no.
Infront of public, they shouted FINISH.
I guess they need is game, not homework. =-=
So we played and my game doesn't work. LOL
They prefer more into easy games.
Few of the kids keep following me wherever I go.
Poor Li May, the "Xi Gua Jie Jie", at a sudden, a kid hug her like an ape. LOL
Ok, cut of some of the story....
At the end, we got a chance to visit one of the people in charge's Wantan mee factory. =)
Damn nice. =)
Till then we went back to orphan house to take a picture as memory.
Say bye bye, they dragged me and Ee Laine and say "You guys cannot go home. Stay here."
@@
LOLZ
Quite sad to leave them but we have to. =(
I hope they remember us.
I'll be back to visit them again... Hopefully they still remember us.
X_X
*for pictures, please wait. I'm quite lazy to upload now. =P*
P.S: Happy birthday to Christine We~~~ *hearts*

No comments: