Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Silent....

Tomorrow will be going to orphan's house and I'm quite worry things will mess up coz I did not even plan and brief with them yet.
Guess I'll be staying till late night trying to crack my head to plan what we gonna do tomorrow.

I'm stucking at Computer Lab and online again. Damn bored since there is no people online in my FB list. zzzzzzz
Early morning wake up just to have a better and nearer parking at college...
9a.m only got class which is PA. Boring subject which we planning an event for next term.
Hopefully nothing bad happens on that day.

Yesterday joined Spelling Bee with Ophilia and we got the 1st place. YAY!!!
I can't believe we can make it because some of the words are serious DIFFICULT! =-=
The prize were only RM150. Before we joined, we were told that the prize were RM200 but they reduce it before the activity start. zzzzz
Got cheated? Nahhh, I'm fine with the prize. All I want is fun. =D

Yesterday English lecturer were not around but we were told by class rep that the lecturer hope we will attend the movie "Fantastic Mr.Fox".
All of us went back since we asked the class rep whether attendance will be taken or not, and he say no only then I went back home.
Till night, all of us finds out that attendance will be taken. wth
Spoil my attendance list. Damn 'pek chik' since yesterday till now. Ughhh!!!!!
I should have go instead of trusting the class rep because I know that Ms.M wouldn't be so kind that the attendance will be ignored.

I have to study hard for my Maths and Food Science since I'm stupid in both of the subject.
GRR!!! Next week will be having 3 mid-term assessment for English, Maths and Account.
Gotta be busy revising. =-=

Gotta go now, class starting soon. bye.

No comments: