Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Again a Saturday

Well, time goes fast than I thought.
I still remember how I survive last Saturday. =-=

Later 3pm I'm going to Adonis. It's been more than a month since the last visit. I can see a lot of blackhead already and I just cannot "tahan". =-=
I bought "Pei Pa Kou" to eat since I kept coughing and sore throat.
Mom suddenly said that she know why I keep coughing recently.
She said that my room is too messy. @@

I have to shift my table to the next room.
My mom almost ask me to shift my wardrobe along. =-=
Now my room so "0".
I rearrange my table and put a miny table in my room for my stuff.

I am hired! I become tutor! =D
I will make you guys suffer! lol
Just joking la.... Next Monday gotta talk to Ms. Carol bout the timetable.
So the class will be start soon. Maybe next 2weeks.
I went back old house to find my account book. =D What a mess.
Full of paper in between of some pages.
Anyway, thanks to mama for forcing me to LCCI courses because now I have become a tutor. =D
I wonder did anyone will attend? =S
The timetable already so damn pack, and some even have a long break in the between. ZZZZ
I have no idea. =-=

Gotta do my Thinking Skill assignment now. Bye...

No comments: