Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

South Africa!!!!

Went to mom house to watch football - Mexico Vs Africa.
Watch till fall asleep right after Mexico made a goal. =-=

I'm too tired. lol
Whatever. =-= I'm pig, what to do?

This morning woke up, back to my own house and start my presentation slide for Moral.
I just done it and now going for F&B assignment. zzzzzz
I'm soooooo lazy weiiii T-T

Webcam-ed with hubby yesterday. Weeeee~~
It's been ages since we din webcam. T-T

Tutor-ed yesterday, it was a disaster because I'm not well prepared.
I screwed up because my mind was blank and couldn't help Sam and Ken to solve their question.
I did not set question because on Tuesday right after X-ray session, dad need to go to Crystal Crown Hotel for room quotation. Room needed = 40++
Then went to Brem Mall till late night, bought a polo-t and hair clip. (repeated previous entry)
Wednesday, back home late, forget what happen on that day and I sleep very early on that night.
Thursday, right after having dessert with Li May and Ivan, again I forget what I did. =-=
I sleep early too. =-=
Friday, "pek chik" =-=

Sorry guys. Will well prepare for next tutor class. x-x

No comments: