Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm alive. Just a second thought, I might be dead today.

I'm glad that I'm still here after caught in an accident by today.
Don't worry, my car is alright because what happen is me, myself got hit by car.
I go for medical check up, no bne fracture, no worry. Just tat I realize few parts of my body got bruises and scratches.
Thanks to taxi driver for giving me such pain.
Daddy say no need to make police report since I'm alright.
I don't even wanna make a report because he might lose his job.
Anyhow, he makes me so angry because he scolded me. wtf
=-=
I skipped two class which makes me feel that how much of fees I have wasted just like Mr.Adrian said. Besides that, I feel I lost two lessons today. =(
Anyway, thanks to mom for bringing me to shopping and buy me polo-t and a hair clip.
She's cheering me up? I don't know.

No comments: