Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Amazing!

See what I found in Recezz (my college foodcourt)
Look like something fake but eventually can eat.
Made by student. Dunno which batch but really cute.
Quite sweet tho...
Today is my college YED day. Something like carnival.
2 girls approached and ask me to guess the weigh but have to pay RM4.
It's a guess and quite nice. I straight away MMS to hubby. =)
My guessing fail =-=
It is not 3.5kg.


I made a Henna on my left hand.
I've been wanted this for a long time at last, I got it. =D
It cost RM6 for this design.
Li May got herselves one too!
Hers is more flower and dot and so on.
-
Hubby back on Monday and disturbed me sleeping on the night of 3a.m.
Grrr! I hate ppl disturb me sleeping.
Usually I will be dead sleeping don't even realise there's a call or anything but just on that day, his text.... =-=
So Monday morning go pick him up with Hafiz.
Weee, so long that I did not met Hafiz.
He look so cute on his hair now.
He slept in my car with my giant CJ7. LOLZ
Now he told me that he want to buy one. Hahahaaaa
He's just too cute.
Anyway, hubby suddenly say wanna go home.
zzzzzzz
So I went to Suriamas without telling him, I saw Grace, William, Grace's bf and Azim's bro.
So 'kosong'....
Usually when I go there, it's like everyone is sitting on the sofa wathing tv.
But now, everyone back home d, Baby also went back since yesterday morning.
I met him when I drop hubby and Hafiz down. =D
Pizza Hut with hubby for dinner then I back home for dinner again. =-=
Going fat real soon. Bhahahaha!!!!
Anyway, gotta go.
Tutor class again.
Hope it's not another disaster.
Byeeeeeee!!!

No comments: