Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Busy day.... =(

A Chocolate Banana Mousse from De'Pastry Chef.
I love their cakes a lot!
Their decoration is very unique and tasty.


I bought the Chocolate Banana Mousse for YS because it was her birthday!!! *clap*
See how happy is she. =P

-

Friday I had no class at all and daddy sent me text and ask me to go register for passport.
This makes me real happy because this means that he ALLOW me to go SINGAPORE!!!
YAY!!!
I love my daddy and mommy so much!!!!!!!!! ^-^

Friday was a busy day, tho.
Went to Wangsa Maju for passport thingy from 11 till 2.
Then mommy wanted me to go bank for account update and cash deposit.
Then go pass something to mom's friend.
Mom's second sister come here from Ipoh.
Then I reached home, out again with Xtine and Xvin. LOL
It is actually Kelvin, not Xvin. =P
Then back home again and dinner with relatives then head out again for Mei Yee's Birthday celebration at Papparich.
Met up with Hong Hong again! ^-^

-

Saturday and Sunday.... Assignments assignments and assignments.
I had a really big headache because the document given by YS and Yoel is really a grandmother story long. =-=
I had to keep scrolling and change the words. At last, I'm done. Only Yoel and YS notes.
WTF!
Still have another document in pending. From Li May and Nicholas. I bet Nicholas won't send anything to me. =-=
See how messy is my working table are.

Tadaa! =-=
This picture was purposely taken for blogging purpose. zzzzzzzz

-------
Hubby keep video call with me. Awwww... He's just so sweet isn't it? ^^
It is the 1st time he video call with meeeee.... *winks winks*

No comments: