Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

ZzzzzZzzzz

Okay, I have decided to buy IPhone instead of HTC nor Blackberry.
=D I'm so excited but still awaiting that when am I going to done the 450 puppies for mom. *zzzzzzz*
Bro say it's cheaper buying online but I think it's the same.
Maybe I did not ask the price from outside. LOL
It's 4.45p.m now and raining heavily...
Luckily it did not spoil my mood for doing homework.
I just done my Accounts and now going for Food Science.
I hate this subject. Quite bored till I am going to fall asleep infront of the lecturer.
Awww.... I miss Redang Island a lot... =(
I wonder if I can go Redang for my internship.
I would be very happy bout that. =D
Yoel have been there for last sem break. I wish I could go.
For those who knows that I love beach would definitely know how desperate I wanna go there.
I even plan to stay there for my whole life. =-=
-
Day 6,
Yesterday was your birthday. How awful I feel that I could not celebrate it with you. You were just too far away although it's only took 1.5hour to reach there. I miss you a lot. A lot a lot. I am still awaiting for you to come back. 10weeks left. Anyway, Happy Birthday again but it's belated for today.

No comments: