Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Title-lesss

Yesterday I was trying to finish up my Maths but turns up that I went shopping with parent.
LOL
But of course, left 3questions. =)
Maths is on Tuesday and yay me, I forget to bring back my question paper which I left it in my locker after kitchen class and I don't have any single paper to write down the answers right now since I can view the question from BB7. *god bless*
Back to my story bout yesterday, I was wearing a black blouse which kinda feel like wannadrop since I have turn into skinny since I joined Taylor's. =-=
And a pants which last time fit me and now I have to tie the ribbon very tight so it won't drop.
*ROFL*
Mom saw my pant which aged 2years and she say my pant's color become dull. zzzzz
Of course la, how many months you did not go shopping with me and I did not buy new pants from last year except skinny jeans and a OL attire.
And she bought me new short pants from Cotton On. *love you mummy* ^^
On the half way of shopping, two girls (teenager) bump into me and ask for a permission to snap a photo of my tattoo... Zzzzz... Not again.
It's the second time.
The first time was last year if I'm not mistaken and it was in my primary school.
I swear, no more stranger snap a photo of my tattoo otherwise I'll be seeing everyone having the same tattoo as I did. *wtf*
Copy cat. =-=
I hate copy cat the most. More than bitchy girl.
Doesn't they had their own inspiration of an art to apply on their body for permanent? Hey, it's my tattoo. If you wanna get an inspiration from my tattoo, I'm fine with it.
But not the exactly mine. *wtf*
I swear. No more third time in my life. *grrrrrrrrrr*
Firstly when they ask for it, I was ok but then few minutes later I felt like they're "pirating" my tattoo.
*uuuhhh!!*
I shall sleep now. Damn tired.... =(
Insomnia came to me last night so today Mr.Chow find me today. =)
I prefer Chow Gong more than Insomnia.
*nights*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice to meet u too, stranger?