Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

So random...

When you walk around shopping, it is very hard for you to control yourself not to buy a thing.
Today I wasn't shop. I went for facial wash. But, I know I wanna buy heel, so I take along RM100 with me.
Actually I walked away coz they're out of stock except the display one. =-=
At the last, I turn back and take it coz I love it so much.
So, bought a heel and a bottle.

Today, I finished my Geo assignment, left is F&B and ENVG.
I hope Ophelia will do F&B coz I am seriously stress out.
My body was dehydrated causes ulcer and my neck was nearly swollen... Again, start coughing...

Everything is not going well today.
Had an little argument with mom today but not till yelling at each other. Thanks god.
My eyes start itchy and it's very annoying...
My neck start to jamn halfway, don't know what happen. =-=
An old friend of mine suddenly change into another person. End up, we both are no longer friends.
I got no mood to explain everything.
I am seriously tired and exhausted due to assignments and lots of things to think.

I'm starting to put my name with some blings on the top of my toolbox. =)
Well, at least today got something to cheer me up.

Heel, bottle, done assignment and blinging my toolbox. =)

No comments: