Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Emotional

I keep wanted to burst it out today but I think twice before I did.

First of all, I seriously tired. Whole week only sleep for 5-6hours.
I know some of you might say that it is too much or enough but normally, I need up to 8-9hours.
Else, I will slowly turn into sick face.
Try imagine, from fatigue face to sick face, or both. =-=

Second, I am stressed out. Seriously...
For keep doing those assignments, I can die now.
Felt like those assignments keep pilling up, no LESS.

Now I am trying to finish up my GEO assignment which my groupmate choosed a BIG country, United Kingdom. =-=
Still, we don't know why we choose it. =-=
And I hate GEO subject, VERY MUCH!

Third, fed up with train.
Thousand of Malay girl, keep pushing in eventho they know it is pack.
I hate them.
This make me made up my mind to DRIVE TO TAYLOR'S.
Yay... =-= F S

Lastly, weather extremely HOT.
Feel like staying inside the OVEN or HELL.

-

S.I.G.H

A lot of things running in my mind.
I need a shoulder to cry...
To release my tension...
But I couldn't get your attention when I needed you.

No comments: