Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yuu hooo~~~

Sorry for the late update... x.x
At last I could take some of my time to type here. =P


Well, I done almost 80% of my Computer assignment. Left webpage so tomorrow will finish it up and DONE!
Went for printing the press-kit and other stuff, buy CD also. =-=
Aih, did not bring enough money. Actually, if I went to a place which is a SHOPPING CENTRE, I am a girl, how could I not buy a stuff?!?!


Last week, Eelaine bought a very nice purse at Forever 21. So I wanted to go there to buy also since my purse is so childish which also ribbon lost coz Sherry bit it. =-=
At last, I bought it. Design is different and more expensive some more. T-T
Nice??? Is red, not pink.

On the spot, I shift all my stuff into it. Hohoho~~~ ^^
Extremely happy coz I love it sooooo much!!!!
If possible, I might buy Eelaine purse too but in blue color.

Yesterday, my back bone hurt again. It's almost half year I did not have any backache.
I've forgotten that I can not lay on the bed and play lappy but I did it accidentally.
Pain till I cried because my mood went burst when I'm not feeling comfortable and baby monster burst my emotion some more. Aihhh....

Again, that dog haven't been adopted by ppl yet.
Really got to send her to Vet soon otherwise she will get sick and starved....
Aih, so pity....

Going to be 10... I have to stop now...
Bye byee~~

No comments: