Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Tuning into Lady Gaga-Speechless

The day wasn't good.
For a second that I thought I am fine with it but it is not true.
For only 2days.
No him, only some texts and calls for not more than 10.

I am feeling very desperately, again my bad attitude are back.
Used to talk angrily towards ppl including mom.
Is not that I want to.
I am feeling very sorry to them...

Today, I ain't wanna fight with you.
I got no idea why am I become like that.
I don't wanna argue with you because I felt that we have been very 'cold' lately. I don't know why.
When you asked me back that am I got nothing to say with you, yes I am because I can feel you're very angry.
I don't wanna say a word as I am worry our arguement went deeper.

I am so S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S.

You think that I am chatting with Hafiz just to don't want to let you know. You're wrong.
I don't know what is 'kou chi' in english neither malay as you know that my BM sux.
If I tell Hafiz, he can translate it. I did not even ask him "Eh, dont tell Ariz."
If I don't wanna let you know, I should have tell Hafiz earlier that not to tell you at all.

Again, I am so S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S.

Before I read your msg thru FB, I was afraid to read it because I am afraid you might leaving me again. No matter how, I still read it.
Everything from you, I must know.
Even SINGLE day, I went to your profile. Not even one day I missed it except I got no lappy with me.
Every weekday, I hope to see you pass by somewhere which I can see you once.
Even have to peek you, I am satisfy with that just to glance you at once at nowhere.

At the end, I am still S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S.

I don't know what to say with you.

No comments: