Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Self-freak-out

Today hubby did not reply my text for more than 4hours.
This caused me think a lot of unwanted things especially he don't want me anymore... =(
I got angry and very very emo till I went to night market without thinking so much and straight away buy a lot of food.

This reminds me of how bad we argued on January. ='(

Went to tapao big asam laksa, a taiwanese sausages and mini bowl appettizer.
Because of my emo-ness, I am superbly need something to eat and I ate a lot.

When I almost reach there, hubby played misscall twice. =-=
I was in fire and dare he play my misscall.
Called him and there is no explanation why he did not text me or watever.
Yet, I forgived him and treat him superbly nice. Bought him 'tau fu fah' for tomorrow breakfast and bought 2 snacks for him some more. =-=

I'm still happy to do tat tho... Coz this means how much I care about his tummy. xD

Thanks to Li May that she's 24/7 lend me a shoulder to lean on... =)
Ee Laine's birthday is around the corner. I bet she is very happy now because she keep reminding us and countdown with us. LOL

Alright, I gotta go now. Got 2 presentations to be set tomorrow. Wish me luck. =3
Goodnight~

P.S: My hubby is a pig!

No comments: