Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nothing is right

You went emo for over something which I don't know what I had done till you damn pissed off.
Since morning till evening, my mood were so down because I was so wrong for being volunteer myself as manager in F&B classes.
I can't even smile for once, even if I am, it is not a happy smile from my heart.
Till noon was heading out from campus with Li May driving us to Ee Laine house, we both went into arguement. From the beginning till the end, the tone of your voice is so emotional.

I was extremely in moody condition and yet you still bursting me up with your tone.
For the truth, yes, I can't hold my anger. I am seriously in bad mood.
Why can't you just be tolerate with me due to my bad mood and yet you still wanna argue with me.
You burst, I burst larh...
Till today, you keep hanging up my call and ignore me.
When will you stop this?

Since yesterday, nothing is right for me.
Everything were so wrong.
I wish I could talk to someone but there is nothing for me to say.

No comments: