Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bla bla blaa

Last night went to dinner at Kuala Selangor with my parent and their friends.
*hearts*
Know why?? They served the fresh seafood and sooo yummy!! I celebrated my birthday too last year. =)
*hearts*
Got my favorite Mr.Crabby~~
For the very first time, I tasted 'lai liu ha'... I don't know what is it called in English.
Anyway, including weird weird seafood I never taste before.

Today I showered my cat. Always need me to talk to her so that she'll calm down. Weird right??
Then I found Nancy, the lost puppy which always hang around my house then suddenly lost.
She was staying nearby and she found a owner!! Yay~ ^^ And she look clean and pretty already.. *heart*

I done my assignment, titled "how to use a fax machine" =-=
Weird right???
Some more it is Housekeeping subject. Walao~~~
Weirdest assignment I ever had.

Today Jessica passed me a flyer... It's Air Asia promotion... RM188 per pax including go and return.. @@
I wanna goooo~~~
Talk to mom tomorrow.... xD

No comments: