Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Upset....

I am so tired lately due to lack of sleep on last Sunday.
Am I easily affected by only one time lack of sleep?
Or everyone do have the same sign?

All I want for in this week, after my class I really wanted to go home as soon as possible.
Well, there is a lot of things happen in this week which is I am more sociable to more friends.
Especially international friend, not much... Only two if I am not mistaken. Garleb from Bangladesh and Yoel from Indonesia.
Well, they are very friendly.
I like to chat to Garleb. =D
I started to talk to him today which he eventually knows my name! lol
Of course, I know his name too because he was from oversea.
We talk a lot while on the way back home.

Today I was not that happy. Wanna know why? Let me summarise it else you guys have to read novel. xP

I have "booked" baby monster for today which I wanted to hang with him today.
I just don't know why I wanted him so much for this week compare to last week.
Till then, just now, I was waiting for my turn to pick up my uniform at Student Central and he was just beside me which he is referring to Career Centre.
He done his where as I still have to wait my turn.
His friend wanted to ciaoz and so do he.
I say "No" but he was like, you know when kid did not get what they want, their face will like very sad....
I felt so guilty and I pushed him away and I say "Go la go la...."
And he did really go.
So texted him a while, he did not reply, I threw my phone into the bag instead of holding it because my pant do not have any pocket.
Till I done my stuff and pack everything and went out to bus stop where we waited for shutter bus, he called me only I realised I got misscall from him and few texts.
Ok, I understand why he is emo and he say wanna accompany me back home I rejected coz it is raining heavily in a sudden.
Maybe I mumble too much, I know guys don't like ppl mumbles them, so do I.
And I don't like people being sarcastically to me when I am not in the mood and taking the blame where I did not blame them.
So I ended up hanging the phone by saying out of battery and don't wanna talk to him.
Yes, it is true my phone out of battery, left 30%.
I don't like this situation.

I thought we won't involve in to arguement anymore as we study under the same college.
I thought we will have more time for each others...
What I complained about is, that you go for Dota after class.
Today, why can't you just wait with me for my uniform pick up.
Is it that hard for you to wait?
I just don't know why.
I can wait for you half an hour at Suriamas, just waiting for you to back eventho I am very very angry that you keep telling me you odw back. Without you some more.

To tell you the truth, I don't feel like wanna go out on weekend because every weekday, my journey to college took me one hour to get there.
It is really tired.
But I still wanna plan to go out but I also got no strength left.
Besides that, I still have a lot of assignment to do.
Maybe you will also busy bout assignment but you got your friends staying nearby you can do it together.
Mine???

I am seriously tired with my everyday journey which every Monday - Wednesday, I have to go out from my house at 7am.
Thursday and Friday, 6 am.

It is not that I want you to know how tired I am.
I just want you to know that if we get the time that we ended our class early, we get to spend the quality time.
You know that I have been craving for you this week, yet you did not take note about it.
I don't know what's in your head now.

I am very sorry if I make you angry.
It is not that I want to buy sometimes when I got angry, I will say what I am not satisfied about it.

Anyone read this, only for girls, please take me out for tea tonight as I need someone to makes me feel better.
For guys.... Sorry, I do not want any guy's comfort.
Thanks....

*headache-ing*

3 comments:

sheep.story said...

ala....pity lar u... wanna go shisa?

Unknown said...

ah...
i jus read ur comment.
what time???but i'm quite sleepy... >< tmr???

sheep.story said...

I tomorrow got training at eq...
tomorrow night gua...will sms you,
currently using 012-2741161