Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

So random...

Blogs

I have been wondering, what is the main point of blogging?
I have seen a lot of type of blog such as business, education like craft and stitching, games, blogger's life and lot's more.

I blog bout what happen to me. Well, sometimes I blog because I want my baby monster to know me well, I want peoples to know what happen to me, what's my mood for the day and so on...
Well, I did it on purpose because I love peoples to care about me.
But of course, I did not blog bout my privacy stuff.

That is not my main point for blogging.
I blog for expressing my feeling. I do not like to share by face to face so often.

Back to then, I remember baby monster ask me why I blog rather than telling him the problem.
Now I know why.
If you tell something by face to face or phone thru phone, it might turns into an arguement and get even worst.
Right?

I did not see that telling him face to face is a good idea.
I have tried few times. I can say that it turns into an argument more than solving problem.
-

Branded stuff

Why do peoples love to use branded stuff???
I thought that we love beautiful and pretty stuff???

Nah... Depends on peoples.

I am not that rich which my parent can earn 30k per month...
I know they could afford to buy what I want but I know the limit.
Like my bro say, as student, why do you need to BRING LV/Prada/Gucci or those branded stuff to classes? There is nothing to show off.
By then, what he say was right. Further more, I do not buy branded stuff just to let people knows something bout me.
I prefer to buy something which is beautiful, nice, my type, only then I will buy.
What's more important is, it is TREND! xD

Previously, I bought some clothes from Zara, what I know is, yes, it is more comfortable compare to cheap stuff.
But soon or later, at the same time, the material changes.
Right?

But hey, no offense bout branded stuff k? I love branded stuff too because I can show off with that. =P
But, I am not that kind of peoples. Cheers....
As long as I love it, that is fine. Right?
I don't know what you guys feel about what I say...

-

Life

Why do we need to survive??
Because we did not get the meaning of life yet!
I am talking crap again.

For those who do not know my past, let me tell you know.
I eventually almost suicide myself because of a guy. See how silly and naive I am...
But, I did not cut myself, eat a dozen of sleeping pills or try to poison myself.
No, none of the thing which could hurt myself.
I only lost someone who doesn't love me anymore not I lost the entire love from everyone.
Right?
Maybe I can say that, I could not afford to lose someone that I loved so much like now... Baby monster...
If I lose him now, I might probably lose my path...
Why? Because he changed the path of my life...
I might need times to change my path again if i lose him.

Tuning into: Down by Jay Sean

-

Valentine's Day

I guess this is the day where everyone love the most except for the single one. Sorry...
They hate it the most. Haha...
Anyway, for signle one, you can either hang with friends, family or try to fix up your relationship with your partners. The chance may be more than 50%. Hopefully... =)
Nah, it is kinda hard to celebrate Valentine this year because it falls on the same day with Chinese New Year. =(
Ya, bad news right? Haha....
I hate it too. LOL
Well, for couples... Wish you guys ever love long lasting.
May your love will be blessed by everyone... ^^

Don't forget to express your love to parent, sibling and friends.
You might forget someone, that is your lecturer/teacher/senior. =)
Oh ya, no love for enemy.
I did not find any reason that why I should love my enemy.
If I love them, they won't even love me because they hated me. Right?
I try to be nice but in the return, I get no respect from them. =(
So pathethic right? So I do not love them unless they being nice to me too.
Why is it want to be enemy? Doesn't it that being friend better than enemy?
I just do not get it.
Weird, huh?

-
Aih... Too much crap. Suddenly I am so talkative. Ignore me. =-=

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry...
i dun understand you. can you please type in english?