Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Helloooo~~~

When was my last post???

Anyway, hello again~ =)
College life doesn't make me have much time to blog.
I get to blog only on weeked... =(
Sorry fot late update.

Well, this week weather was superbly hot because Chinese New Year.
Mostly around Chinese New Year, the weather is hot right???
But Aaron Tee say no. =-=

Nvm, forget about him.
This week, I wear chef jacquet for 3days STRAIGHT.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. =-=
Don't worry, still smell good because I change it after class and the kitchen got air-cond.
So no sweating.=P

A lot of my college-mates went back to their home already and they are coming back on next Sunday. =(
I am so gonna be superbly bored at home coz I only back hometown for 3days which means Saturday till Monday.
Aih.... What to do?
Maybe go Sunway hang if baby monster stay there or hang 1U with darling Christine, Jessica and so on.... =D

For the very first time, ...... *damn, I forget what to say because I was talking to Ivan* =-=
Nvm, forget about it.

Today accompany Ophelia to go KL Sentral... OMFG.
The train jamm like hell. =-=
I can't even breath because it is LACK OF OXYGEN.
Even the train operater ask them not to try to stuck themselve into the train and ask them to wait for another train. LOL
I should have drive my car today. =-=

Well, I can't enjoyed the holiday much.
I need to do my assignments and revision.
Bad right?
Aih.... But it is ok. =D
At least I would not be that bored.

Hmm... I just don't know why....
About my baby monster.
I can't stop it... I am so in love with him but I don't know that does he feels the same??? =3
This year can't celebrate Valentine with him... Think so...
Suppose that we are celebrating it earlier but cancel coz he play dota and wasted my time.
I still need to back home from PJ to Kepong which took me 1hour to reach.
Ended up doing nothing at Suriamas. =-=

Well, my relationship with my groupmates are getting better at least we smiled to each other and try to talk. =S
It started with Yoel's birthday.
We suppose to celebrate it today but since that some people can't do it, so we celebrate it on Tuesday. =D
Happy 18th Birthday, Yoel!!!
I do also get to know more and more peoples from batch35. =D

I want to apologize to Ophelia that I always talk very loud... Not only her, also to baby monster.
I will try my best to talk as soft as I can.
Sorry~~~~

Lastly, I wanna wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.
For non-Chinese, Happy New Year...
Also, Happy Valentine's Day. *hearts*

No comments: