Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Yesterday went back to Dengkil, my mom hometown...
Every year sure will go back and overnight but this year is different.
Mom don't wanna stay there because it's very troublesome...

All the kids playing firecracker and I played some too.
Bro bought a firecracker which the cracker create a very loud sound.
Guess what, he threw 2 times far away, the cracker shell flew towards me. =-=
Damn pain.
This CNY torture me a lot. xD

Yesterday I wrote a wish...
At where?
Big red lanter which can fly.
Anybody had an idea what does it called ah?

Guess what, I'm at home watching tv and Facebook-ing. =-=
Seriously bored.
Going to do assignment later.


Wanna wish everyone, Happy Chinese New Year, Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Holiday~
=D

No comments: