Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stupid drivers

I was on my way home after meeting baby monster using MRR2.
What's going on is that JAM.
I thought road block so I wasn't getting angry but I am quite worry my car will stop because my fuel tank signal is blinking. WTF
I was driving in the middle road, hoping that it will went smoother than the side one.
Stuck for almost 10minutes, I realise the right lane car is blinking their left signal.
Then only I confirm that it is accident.
Mostly if road block happen is on left lane. =)
I know I am clever. Eh, not because I always get block.
I never get blocked before when I drive, k?

One accident block 2 lanes.
That's why I say no speeding.

When I was on my way to fetch him, my heart is feeling very unsecure.
I do not know why is it happen.
For 2years I have been driving, this kind of feeling never occured in me, only today.
So my speed was only 60-70km/h. Yes, I know it is quite slow.
BOTH of my hand holding sterring. Unlike me, yeah.

But after I got pissed off by those 'ke poh' drivers, I start speeding.
Do not worry. Not more than 80km/h. =-=
Still slow right???

Anyway, please la... To all those driver, please do not slow down your car to watch accident.
If wanna watch, stop at emergency lane and TURUN LAH. MCB
You are not in the hurry but maybe some of the driver behind you is in hurry.
You do not know that some people do not fucking waste their damn fucking time!?
The accident only caused the Persona become Kancil but no PPL DIE ALSO?!
What so fucking nice to see?!
It is not that after crashed become FUCKING FERARRI or LAMBORGHINI or MERZ.
Want to see those accident, go Google or YaHoo to search for the picture la.
DAMN sohai.
Some drivers are meant to be brainless.
Got brain but don't wanna use them.
What a waste.

No comments: