Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Triple Kill

I killed 3 cockroaches today in the same TOILET.
This morning I woke up, there is a cockroach 'sleep' upside down which I thought some-one sprayed it with Shieldtox or whatever coz it still moving very very slowly...
So I pretend that I did not see it till afternoon I decided to move it coz I really 'beh tahan' d...
Yes, I am very afraid of cockrach... =-=

I took a piece of paper try to lift it up and took it to rubbish bin.
What happen is, IT MOVED! *&^%$#
I quickly ran out. Yay me today, I did not scream. =3
I went to look for Shieldtox and spray at the cockroach.

Till just now, I went to took my shower.
I check on it to make sure it is dead so it won't crawl back up and run like mad. *&^%$#
I blow and I heard sound from the back of the toilet door. I thought my breath so strong can blew the door. =-=
So I blew again. Nth happen. I push the door. WTFFFFF
Another cockroach!!! T-T
Luckily I am not naked at that time otherwise it's my turn to run like mad nakedly.

Again, sprayed the 2nd one. So, 2 cockroaches 'sleeping' inside toilet and accompany me shower.
*&^%$#@ You know how freaky it was to having shower with two fucking cockraches?!?!?!?!
Finish my shower, I was just about to take my towel, pop!
Another cockroach. *&^%$#
Took my towel and cover up myself and take Shieldtox and sprayed again. =-=

3 times wei... T-T
Damn sucks la today. =-=
Tomorrow need to buy those bugs killer and put inside toilet.
Probably in a day, 10 cockroaches died inside that toilet.


Is bro going to gamble again tonight??? I am waiting for next round. =-=

No comments: