Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

College's Life

Being a student study at college which is the journey quite far distance from house is really tiring.
But, because of my parent working hard to afford my study fees, transportation, meal, shelter and so on, I have to be patience.
I know they are so tired after spending so much on new house which monthly expenditure is increasing.
I do not wanted them to disappointed after for wasting lots of money on me.

I do my assignment as much as I can... I will not ignored them like how I did at my previous course.
After the result, I realise I am being a jerk for wasting their money.
I should have tell mom I don't like that course at all.
No matter how tired I am, I must still go on. =)
I chose the path, so no-one to be blamed.

I just realised that I am easily affected by others people feeling especially someone really closed to me.
If they're angry, my mood goes the same way but worsen.
So what I'm trying to do is getting worse, not better.
I have to calm down myself but not in a day, more than that.
I am still being cold to whoever.
Should I go for a temper management?
Nah, I am not that bad, right?

I think I have change a lot.
After moving to new house which there is only me and my brother and also after moving to a college which dicipline is the first and wearing formal and uniform.
I learned to be independent, but mom still sending maid over here.
But, I tidy up my own bed and clean up my cutleries which I have used.
Although I am still not into sweeping the house because I got no time for these yet, but soon I have to do so.
I am less to night tea session on weekdays and I look kinda matured in formal attire. =-=
Which makes me feel that I am getting older day by day.

Alright, don't think that I did not do my assignment and I came for blogging stuf or Facebooking.
I done 3 of my assignments and there is 3 left which is 2 is group assignment and 1 is solo.
I think so.
Tomorrow will ask Ophelia about it. I am kinda mess up.
Some briefting with groupmate soon about the assignment which I have prepared and let them know how to present it next week.

Arghhh, my eyes are getting more tired.
Next Saturday have to go for facial treatment because Chinese New Year is around the corner.
No-one wanna look bad on that day right??? I agree with Jessica. =)
I did not buy much new clothes for New Year because I have spend almost all my pocket money on formal attire and due to understanding of parent "beban".
I suddenly forget what does it called in English. =-=
Yes, I know. My english sucks.
Who cares? Atleast I try my best.
Back to clothes, I only got 1 tube dress, erm.... above the knee length and a shirt.
No pant... =-=
So, I need to get one pant.
No shoe? Nah.... Too much shoe. Later mom mumbles me again.
I need SANDAL wei.... =-=

I think my post for today quite long.
I should stop now, right?
Agree? Yes....
So, The End.

2 comments:

sheep.story said...

haha... you study mana la?
no tell me
sob..Adonis booking semua full cant go wash also ...

Unknown said...

FULL?! damn
sei lor...... i havent make appointment with them.

i study taylor now...