Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Wtf!

Yesterday spent almost 4hours inside the library doing and discussing assignment.
Suppose to say, I spend my time FB with my laptop at the first 2hours then only I do my English assignment.
Ophelia and Nicole went downstair to online so without wasting time, I do my assignment.

Surveying those nets and reading them, modify a little bit by bit until the end, I realise my essay is already do with the wrong information.
Given is 'What is the importance of tourism in our country', what info I did is 'What is so special of Malaysia'.
Dumbnuts. =-=

What I mean is, I list out all the special stuff bout Malaysia instead of the importance.
*&^%$#@
Damn embarassing when I realised about that. Luckily I did it before I hand it out.

Just clean up my closet because daddy complained about it. ><
Aih....
Early morning wake up, not early la. 11a.m. =P
I woke up at 8 but today is Saturday! No class!!!
So, continue on my dreamland.

Seriously, every morning have to catch the train not that easy.
Get there, I have to get sandwiches by thousand of people.
I wonder KTM can earn how many profit in a month.
Damn rich.
I think they should provide a package for student which we don't have to pay that much la.
Siao ah! RM5.20/RM5.40 per day!
We are student. How can you expect us to pay that much?!
We need to eat some more.
Not that I could not afford. You want me to pay for parking fee which RM3 some more.
WTF!
You think all parents can afford that much?!
If I am Lim Goh Tong grandchildren, that one I say nvm la.
What's wrong with KTM???
Earn not enough meh?!
What I wish is, either they stop asking for parking money or cut the half price for student.
Hello, not every citizen in Malaysia rich like KTM la. =-=

No comments: