Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Special wish to my dearest Alan~

Special day for Alan...

The birthday boy of the night. (it is actually 2/1/10)

We went to Ampang look out point to celebrate it.

See, he look so smart. =)














See how surprise when the restaurant't light turn off, suddenly waiter holding birthday cake with a loud birthday song.
Is not only him got shock, even us were like (....)
I almost shouted because I'm kinda afraid of dark and can't see clearly.
Thanks to Christine because before the light is off, she asked me : "Sue, what if suddenly this place out of electricity?"
And then "puff"!
Before I shouted, luckily there's disco light turn off with birthday song.

Budak yang paling bahagia sekali.
It is not fed by girl, but is boy.
That's why his expression look like this.



Pay bill time.
The food is nice but lots of people there. ><
But I'm ok lar... Get to eat my favorite Lamb Chop. =)
They do serve it nice and delicious. Unlike another place.
Expensive + NOT delecious!

Not forgotten, also Happy Belated Birthday to Jeffrey~
I wish him on the day but I still wanna wish him here. ^-^

Mom was trying to clear the room.
She told me this was her present from her friends when she was a child.
You know la, last time people used to be poor then become rich now.
She don't wanna throw it away because she love it.
Casio brand leh... Still can be use also. Geng ah!
Need to clear my room very soon as I'm moving to new house soon.
Aih, mom like can't wait that I'm going to move out.
She keep urging me to pack my things and say that : "You can sleep there d since done assembling the furniture. I'll took your mattress to there."
See??!? =-=
Nvm, I will try to furnished my room as fast as possible and wait for internet line only then I move to there.
=D
Sorry for updating lotsa things today. Make you guys need to read a lot! Sorry~

No comments: