Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

1st day of 2010

Spending my very first hour at my new house with family and bro's friend.
We got barbecue session, again.
So what I did this time, I stay until everyone is ready to going home.
So I got hangover with them.

Watched fireworks at my house since it is near to Desa Park City.
It is very beautiful... Too bad I was not with him... =(


Pressie from him... =) Thanks hubby!

Well, hope that new year will bring more fun and joy into my life more than luck.
Arghh, but now I have to headache bout formal attire. *wtf*
Need to wear formal to college?! =-=
I have to change my look to mature. No more kiddy style as I am twenty now!
But of course, kiddy time is only with girl friends.


Alright, I got to prepare to go out later.
Darling Christine is coming at 4.
Going to buy something for Alan. =)
*tata*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to study in Taylor's?