Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dumbnuts!

Okay....
Well, dated hubby at 6something but I just manage to go out at 7 because took too much time on preparing myself. =-=
Kinda lazy to go out when I saw the weather was kinda bad but I still intend to go out.
You know, dated him but 'ffk' him at later, he can emo me whole day.
I'm not good into pujuk things so it took me a long time to talk to him.

So, his friend, Azraai is coming along since he is with Ariz... I don't mind tho...
We headed to Wangsa Maju Jusco to have my dinner. I'm so hungry...
Nando's!!! =D
Well, bla bla bla and makan je la... =-=

Then back to Gombak, drop down Azraai, dunno why... So we headed don't know where outside Gombak.
I saw Fun Fair!!!!!
It's been ages I did not step into that place!
Asked Ariz see whether he wanna go or not he say ok.
I can't believe that he did not say it is GAY!
Apparently, he invites me to play something excited there. Spinning thing dunno what does it called.
So, it is quite fun tho I keep cursing nonstop. =-=
And also say I hate him. Why? Because I will siao later if play this and I want it more and more.
But one round is enough la...

We balik Gombak again and went mamak stall for tea... Thirsty..
Then.... Habis makan, raining... Balik time.
*the end of my dating story*

Now I'm half blogging, half L4D2 of Facebook. =-=
Damn lame!!! and make me keep cursing for killing me.
F**king shit. Serious!
Bought shotgun and katana to kill them.
3rd stage mati teruk. =-= because got no mouse.
Need mouse la... =-=
Continue my L4D2.
I beh song if I don't pass the stage!

Duh~

No comments: