Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Moving.... Changing....

At last, I move to new house already.
Bro brought back a Golden Retriever. =-=
Which means, I have to feed her.

Bought my formal attire this noon at One Utama with baby monster then he have to back before 6 so, I went to Jusco Metro Prima later on.
I bought a blazer and a pant at Zara costs me about RM200++, Nicole's shirt and a Carlo Rino shoe. =-=
I almost spend about RM350 for all that.

Aih... Tomorrow class is at 9 and I am going KTM alone. =-=
Gonna stuck inside the train. Aih~~~
Everyday, the same scene. =-=

*hearts* I love all those stuff I bought today except the socks.
Don't ask why.
It is just a sock and there is no reason why I should love it.
I know these sock will soon torn off because the material is SUCKS! =)
Well, gotta go now.
Take my dinner. =)

Daaa~~ Bye.

No comments: