Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Assignments....

It is only the 3rd day of class and there is 3assignments to do.
Oh my god. The worst is, I don't like Computer class.
So boring till I keep yourning infront of lecturer nonstop.
He gave us assignment and yet, we have to use Microsoft to do it.
Luckily we can do it in a group. Otherwise, I'm so killing myself.

Today, my heel are KILLING me.
I am in so much pain when wearing and standing for a long time.
I keep scolding myself for parking my car damn far away. =-=
I'm going to keep an extra flip-flop inside my bag.
Or I should rent a locker room at Taylor's. =D
Duhhh!!! Too late. =-=

Dang, I got stomache. =(
Maybe eat too spicy food yesterday or maybe today's lunch.
Long story bout that. =-=

I am too tired for assignment right now. T-T
But I still have to do it.
Otherwise, my time will be wasted. ><

Today, I am missing baby monster so much even tho I just hang out with him yesterday.
I keep looking around just to see him once, I don't mind if he did not see me.
Just for few second or whatever but today, is a No-No....
I did not see him at all which makes me more into him.
I keep checking on my phone whether he did text me or not.

Everyone around me look like him when they pass by.
Aww.... I wish it was him. =(

Sharry (new pet) keep barking outside now.
Don't know what she want. Maybe she's lonely???
No idea...
Owhhhh.... Now I know why. She saw dad went out, she wanna follow. =-=

I guess I should continue with my searching. =)
Bye....

No comments: