Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sherry! Don't bite mommy shoe!!!

*itchy*


Aiyo, Sherry bit my sandal again. Now I don't have sandal to wear anymore.
Thank you la!
=-=

She wanted to bite something but we could not simply let her bite stuff otherwise she will hurt her new teeth.
So, she bite me and my sandal.
Sometime she bit her own leg. =-= How stupid. LOL

I just picked up her poo. =-=
I know it is disgusting but left it till my bro is back, that poo is becoming a STONE.
Aih, every morning have to fill up her meal. Not complaining la. Its easy. Just that she keep following me, jump on me and wanna jump into my car.

I just realised that she kinda love water.
She's inside toilet and I went to look at her coz she sounds like biting the plastic pipe.
I open the tap and let her to have some drink but her leg gone wet coz on the floor mah!
She ran out lay down on the floor when I say "Sherry, wipe your leg". LOL

Yesterday all DC and DH student went to have their thyphoid innoculation injection and collect their uniform.
So whole day, I did not entered the class.
I don't understand why they did not have enough shoe?
I did not get my shoe, out of stock. =-=
Like that also can happen.
Aiyoooooo!!
I have to do my assignment now.
Then buy new sandal and socks.
Bye.

No comments: