Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sibeh tired....

From the first day of Orientation until class is started.
I felt like I never rest for 4days!
I did not update my FB, blog and what happen to my house I also don't know.
Mom has been cleaning up whole house till I could not find my back-pack.
Thank you, mommy... =-=

Ain't gonna dress formal for tomorrow.
I am lazy to go new house to pick up my clothes...
Actually I just went back from there but I still lazy to wear formal.
Anyway, it is an excuse that I still don't wanna dress like OL yet..
Oh ya, got my student ID and it is UGLY.
I don't like it.

Yes, I have a fatigue face right now because of waking up 6a.m in the morning, EVERYDAY!
Trying to sleep at train but everytime I almost fell asleep, something pops out of my mind.
Everyone is looking at me when I sleep. =-=
Shy ler... xD
And it is not comfortable and my bag is with me.
What if some of my belonging lost?
T-T

I met a lot of new friends at Taylor but it turns out that they're not in the same group with me.
Well, it is ok for me.
I will try to make new friends in my group tho I am not that good in sociable.

Looks like my blog got some 'cat fight'.
Sorry that I brings up some misunderstanding... ><
As I was not intend to get anyone into an arguement.
Hope both of you can calm down and relax, kay?
Again, I am very sorry that I bring both of you into an arguement.

Well, I should sleep right now although it is only 8p.m.
Seriously... I am tired.
Tomorrow gotta get out from house at 6.
I missed train and late to my very first class.
Ha-ha... =-=

Bye guys... Sorry if I forgotted that we got any dates..
Hope you understand me yea.... =)
Love ya'll!!

No comments: